On this episode of Martinis and Your Money, I talk with the business bad ass Shannon McClay, telling her about my fall from Fuck Off Funder to Fuck Off Fundless.
Shannon’s Podcast Notes
- Cut down on non-essentials, don’t cut them out completely.
- Willpower Instinct – a book about the hidden factors about willpower and how having something be forbidden and bad is not helpful.
- When you cut out everything, often times you will go to the other extreme. It’s like yo-yo dieting.
- Unfortunately, the biggest way to build credit is by using credit cards. Credit card companies report to the credit bureau the most. You need to know how to play the game.
- Take the buffet of wisdom that is out there and apply what works best for you.